We hear a lot on how blockchain is helping industries reinvent their operations and offerings. But what about when it comes to reshaping the public sector? Does blockchain have a role here? If so, what and how? Especially in these times when the entire public sector – citizens & businesses engagement models are getting transformed and not just incrementally.
My efforts towards this is the genesis of this Blockchain in Public Services series which I will share over several episodes over this podcast, Blockchain Hustle. In this introduction episode of this series I will share a brief outline of what I plan to cover to provide you an idea on what to expect in the next few episodes covering this topic.
Welcome to the Blockchain Hustle where I take a look at some interesting plays of how blockchain technology is opening up new business vistas across multiple industries.
TIME STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
[01.18] Outline of the series
- Some basics (Role of public sector, expectations of citizens)
- What does this entail? How can technology, specifically blockchain help here?
- Few areas in public sector and some groups of use cases which hold most promise for blockchain
- Few examples of what governments across the globe are currently doing with blockchain along with some learnings
- Anticorruption measures and upping the efficiency in government procurement systems are 2 hot areas. Few pointers here
- Blockchain use case selection framework
- Some Learnings
Leave some feedback:
I hope this content will be valuable to you. If you enjoyed this podcast, pl. like it, share it, download it, subscribe to it and do leave a short review. What should I talk about next? Please let me know by writing to me.
Connect with me:
LinkedIn http://sg.linkedin.com/in/meenusarin | Twitter @meenusarin |