||VLSI Consultancy offers short term training workshops for various aspects of microelectronics and semiconductor technology. The course content for all trainings is structured into modules which helps in not just a more efficient understanding of the concepts but also facilitates customization as per specific requirements of the client, if any.
Short interactive workshops within the training program aid in making these training workshops an interesting and interactive learning experience. Participants are exposed to issues cited from real industry experience which contributes towards a more effective training outcome and application.
We have successfully conducted these workshops across Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, North and South America.
We do understand that as a learner you may have different training medium requirements. We offer you trainings through the following modes:
- Class room training:Face to face training. Nothing can quite beat this learning experience.
- Web based training:Constrained by geographical limitations? Opt for this and get the benefits of virtual class room training.
- E Learning:Learn at your pace from wherever you like.
Introductory video on "VLSI Design Essentials" e-learning training
Visit VLSI Consultancy’s E-learning centre.
If you are interested in any of these courses or feel the need of our expertise for a course to be customized to your specific needs, pl. contact us for details at
Ms. Meenu Sarin
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +65 98629814
- "Meenu provided us a training session on ASIC concepts. The course covered all the aspects of ASIC development. The course was designed in a way to make even a person remotely connected with VLSI design to understand stages involved in ASIC design from Specification till production. I noticed that since Meenu has worked on almost all aspects of ASIC design she was able to deliver this training very effectively to a novice or an expert in this field. Some of the best were - it was very well upto date with current technology used in VLSI and ASIC design. - it had exercises of medium complexity to make the concepts clear. - it was customized as per our requirements.” Pankaj Panjwani, Project Lead at Genesis Microchip
- "When I was still serving at GlobalFoundries Singapore, the company engaged Meenu to conduct regular seminars on the ASIC design flow and supply chain. I found that she possesses deep insight and timely intelligence of the semiconductor industry due to her large network of contacts with the industry players. Her clear and personable delivery style also encourages active participation from the audience." Dr Weng Hong Lei
- "Thank you for the wonderful lectures you gave! I learnt a lot from the class and I really enjoyed the process! Zhongmin Zhao, Engineer, Design Tech Eng. Division at Mediatek
- "Training was extremely awesome. Clear explanation with good examples, as well as the knowledgeable instructor."Ananthe, Engineer, Intel